Saturday, March 17, 2012

St Patricks Day cards

I had everything planned out for the 10 cards I would have to make for my sons FCCLA group. I had everything bought and I knew I had a week for "us" to get them done . I say "us" because he does help a little in making them,lol. Then he comes home and tells me that not only do I now have to make 15 but they have to be done over the weekend so he could hand them in on Monday. Now normally that would not be a problem but I had only bought exactly enough supplies for 10 cards, my son was going to be gone for the weekend and I was going to have 3 little ones over for the weekend.  I was NOT happy but thanks to my WONDERFUL husband who helped me come up with a new very simple design I had them done by the end of the night,yay!

Supplies
Cardstock- the green I got from my lss, Whisper White and Daffodil Delight from SU and the Kraft is from Michaels
Pattern Paper- Bubbly Brew from Adorn it
Stamp- PTI tag its #1
Twine

No comments:

Post a Comment