Thursday, July 14, 2011

My First Blog Award!!!!

Thank you, thank you, thank you Julie from My little Corner for this awesome award! When I saw this it made me cry because you thought so much of my blog that you gave me this award. Thank you so much!! As part of this award, I'm to post 7 things about myself and pass it on to 7 bloggers.

7 Things About Me:

1.) I have only been crafting for about 2 years now
2.) I sometimes feel really old because I have the memory of a 90year old
3.) I have been married to the best husband ever (he cleans and cooks,lol) for 14 years
4.) I hate big cities and am afraid to go over big bridges
5.) I am so thankful that I started crafting because I have met some of the sweetest people through it
6.) I usually listen to country music but some days there is nothing better than loud obnoxious music
7.) I am no longer working and now I am trying to figure out what I want to be when I grow up,lol

7 Bloggers to pass this on to:

I will start with one of the wonderful friends that I have made through crafting and I will add to this list as I think of more.

1.) Crystal at Crafting for Caitlyn
2.)
3.)

No comments:

Post a Comment